- Copper and brass should not be worn in water.
- Do not spray alcohol based products such as perfume directly on your jewelry, as it may damage the color of the text.
- Do not sleep in your jewelry or you risk distorting the shape of your cuffs.
- All metals can be polished with a jewelry polishing cloth to remove small scratches .
- Copper and brass may eventually leave a greenish mark on skin. This is a natural reaction. It is harmless and will wash off easily with soap and water .
Your copper and brass cuffs will be polished with microcrystalline wax before I ship them. This will deter tarnishing, but all copper and brass tarnishes eventually, especially in damp climates. It can easily be polished away .